Welcome to the online store for the departments of West Yorkshire Joint Services.
Please use the menu on the left to navigate the store.
We are based in England and all our goods are sold in £ Sterling. If you are ordering items overseas and your native currency is different you can still order in £ Sterling and your bank will most likely convert the currency for you (please check with your bank or card provider if you are unsure). For currency exchange rates please use this website as a guide: http://www.xe.com
To order from this online store:
- Find the product(s) that you require either by using the search facility, or by selecting a product category from the left-hand menu or
by clicking on the products menu item from the left-hand menu and selecting a product category from that section.
- Within each product category there will be different products displayed, you can click on the product title to see more details about each product; this will take you to the product's own page.
- From the product category page or
product's own page you can add the product to your shopping cart by clicking on "Add to cart" on the right-hand side.
- Once you have added all the products, that you wish to purchase, to your shopping cart, you can click on the "checkout" button, either at the bottom of the page or on the left-hand menu, to start the purchasing process.
- You can remove items from your shopping cart or amend order quantities in the
shopping cart section which can be accessed via the "shopping cart" link on the left-hand-side of every page.
- When at the "Checkout" stage you will be required to enter your name, address, shipping address, billing address (if different), telephone number and payment type. From here you can procceed by clicking on the checkout button again, where if
you have selected "credit card" as your means of payment, you will be required to supply your credit card details.
- After you have entered your credit card details, pressing on the checkout button will complete the order process and your purchase order details will be forwarded to our Eshop team who will process your order and your payment.
- After completing the checkout process you will be sent a confirmation email, containing details of your order, to the email address that you supplied. You will also be shown a thank you page which will show the details of your order; this page can be printed by clicking on the button "Printable Version" which will display at the top and bottom of the thank you page.
- If required to our Eshop team will contact you about your order, but if all the order details are straight-forward, the
Eshop team will process your order and payment and send your purchased items as soon as possible.
If you require any more details you can contact us via email: email@example.com
Thank you for shopping online.
Please read our Terms and Conditions. When purchasing items from this website you must agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse to provide you with our products and services.
West Yorkshire Joint Services are provided by a Joint Committee of Councillors from the five District Councils within West Yorkshire (Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Leeds, Wakefield).
West Yorkshire Joint Services comprises: